Portable Wood Floors
The Action NitroPanel® systems are high-quality, durable sports floors that deliver great performance characteristics. Their unique, interlocking panel system makes assembly and breakdown quick and easy.
Action’s NitroPanel Portable Floor System features design innovations, premium materials and manufacturing technology for strength and durability including some notable features:
- System stringers are LVL (laminated veneer lumber), are stronger and straighter than conventionally used materials SPF or LSL.
- The NitroPanel deck features hardwood plywood delivering stable surface with superior fastener holding strength.
- The panels have an integral milled composite tongue and groove system for surface uniformity and alignment.
- NitroPads on the FC option are encased in a recessed molded capsule, protecting the pad during assembly and disassembly.
- Actions’ LL Flooring with ERT (Expansion Ridge Technology) accommodates expansion incrementally across the panel.
- The maple floor is finger jointed; each board runs the entire length of the panel, board end joints will not open, and the panel will be inherently stronger.
- The panel final sizing is by CNC machining providing a floor that has unmatched accuracy and fit.
Concealed steel assembly brackets are precision laser cut and then formed for accurate assembly and panel alignment.